Welcome to my powder room...

LaVaughn and I decided to go to Farmington today -- of all places. There are few places that I despise going; Cape being number one, Farmington being number two. I don't know what it is, there's just something about the drive that I dread from the moment we begin our trek. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that you have to go through Ironton, which is where I work. I drive that way every single week, so going in that same direction for a pleasure cruise is tiresome.

Anyways, going to Farmington made sense. Their Walmart is the only place (that's close) that has Resident Evil Revelations 2. It's also the only place (other than Cape) that has a Petco, which is where we needed to go more than Walmart. I ordered Esther's shipping crate and for some reason, it's huge! WAY to big to ship her in, so we needed to return it.

Naturally, it wasn't as easy as, "Here, we don't want this. It's unopened, can we please just have our money back" It would have been that easy, had I brought my DEBIT card! Oh no, I left that sitting on the kitchen table, over an hour away. So it's not like I could have jotted home real quick and got it. They closed in an hour anyways, so I couldn't have done that even if I wanted to. So no, we didn't get our money back, but the guy let us exchange it for anything in the store.

We toyed around with the idea of getting new water bottles for all the gliders, but they only had two glass ones (for $10) and the rest were shitty plastic -- it's basically like throwing your money away if you buy Kaytee or Petco brand.

That's when we gazed our view to the direction of litter boxes. We both agreed last week that we needed to invest in a new one, so it made sense. Surprisingly, litter boxes have gotten relatively higher since we last bought one. Petco is naturally more expensive, so I honestly didn't think we would find a "cheap" one. We ended up deciding on a lime green one with adorable cat decals on the side. I love it! It was almost $40, but we had a $23 exchange, so we ended up paying $14 -- not too bad.

After we finished up at Petco, we went next door to Walmart and picked up our game. Which, surprisingly enough, was ready when we got there. This never happens at our local store. We stopped by Captain D's for dinner, then headed home.

All in all it was a pretty nice day. My anxiety has lessened some, not entirely, but it does seem better today. I'm hoping that it keeps improving...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the girl's new little box:


It's a super fancy Petco little box.


And of course, our glorious Resident Evil Revelations 2.

No comments: