Last post of the week...

I spend the majority of my day redoing the outside of my house. We trimmed the "porch" with these little stone blocks, then added mulch all along the front of the house. We're nowhere near done, it's still very much a work in progress. I'm loving the results so far. Now if only the store hadn't been sold out of mulch... sad face. We still need like 10 bags.

My uncle was kind enough to assist me, so I rewarded him by taking his photo (for free) at the end of the day. He said he didn't want it done, but he showed hardly any resistance and practically ran to where I told him. He's hilarious. Considering his inability to stand still and absentmindedness, the pictures actually turned out fairly well. Now mind you, I have a kit lens, so none of the pictures are going to look "professional". They're professional by my standards -- considering my lens.

Now if only he would let me upload them on Facebook.

 I took other pictures today, of course, mainly dandelion seed heads and Toby. It was a gorgeous day, but I had to cut it short in order to prepare for the long and grueling work day that I have tomorrow. LaVaughn is planing on riding up with me so that she can drive on over to Farmington and pick up Resident Evil 2 Revelations. So that means; feed all the animals tonight, do laundry, and prep glider food for tomorrow. So instead of blogging I should be doing one of those things. I bid you adieu...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Our newly fenced porch/deck:
(grass seed will soon follow)







Gotta get the dynamic shots, lol.








Miss Una...

Of course, Bart.

Our gorgeous yard:
(I'm a bit biased)





A preview of Gene's upcoming shoot:




Some of the gorgeous dandelion seed heads:

My favorite picture ever!














Photoshoot time!! 






He's super photogenic.

Minus the old trailer in the background.

  


Super awesome picture.


Love this one.

This is probably my favorite.




Or this one.


Time for Toby's mini photo session:


He's gorgeous.






I love this one.

And this one.


No comments: