East bound and down...

The day has finally arrived. A day I've been anticipating for over 5 years -- what does this tell you?? I finally got my CREAMINO!!! Getting her standard 100% het sister was just a bonus.

Thank god for friends like Christina. She had to meet someone in Perryville that was adopting a joey from her, so we said we would just meet her there and pick up the girls. Did I mention that she picked them up from the airport for us a few days ago? Well she did. She's also going to ship Evan and Neville for us later this week. See why she's so awesome?

We didn't stand outside of Walmart for very long -- I'm assuming she wanted to get her long drive back to STL over with. I gave her a hug and thanked her for the 1000th time, then we parted ways.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to stop by and see Ty, my mother. I know I've explained this before... Ty is my biological mother, but Judy (Ty's mother) raised me. So there you have it, I have two moms that aren't lesbians. ;) Anyways, she was at work so we stopped by and talked to her for well over an hour. It was nice.

A friend of hers -- someone we used to know years back -- stopped by for a few minutes while we were there. It took her a few seconds and several glances before she realized who we were. She's just as crazy as I remember her being. It made for very awkward conversations. Especially when she tried to hook one of us up with a guy from Piedmont that has seizures. O.o It's okay, though, he hasn't had one for 6 months. << See... AWKWARD!

After we finally left, we had to stop by her house for a quit hello with Jeff and my little brother, Jake. Jeff and my mom have been together for quite some time now. It's nice, he's nice and just all around awesome. Definitely my favorite guy she's ever dated, I love him. He's always so warm and welcoming, it's like I've known him for years.

We talked to them for quite some time, but not nearly as long as her. It wasn't long after we arrived that we left.

So now we're home. The little girls are EXTREMELY crabby. Like they've never been around humans crabby. It's a little depressing, but hopefully they'll loosen up after they're settled in a couple days.

In other gliders related news, Charli's tiny little white joey detached today. I'm not 100% sure what exactly he is, but he's definitely a joey! If he's a leu, that means Charli proved out her 6% het and Tyler his 50%. This little guy doesn't have much fur on him -- he's a tad on the premie side -- so it'll take a few days to decipher exactly what he is.

I bid you adieu, fellow readers. I'm completely and utterly exhausted and need to go do something that doesn't make me even more exhausted...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The last pictures I'll ever take of Neville and Evan... shutter!










Pictures of Ty, Jeff, and Jakes yard:





Their dog (and them!):


He still looks so little!

But also grown up.

That hair needs some serious trimming, though.

And maybe some hot oil.






I just love this dog:












More people time:





More of their beautiful yard and cherry trees:







Group photo time:




No comments: