That familiar feeling...

I had a terrible anxiety attack last night that kept me awake until nearly 7 this morning. I hate anxiety -- actually hate isn't a strong enough word. What's a word for something you hate almost more than anything? Now today, of course, I've been walking around with that pounding feeling in my chest, the aftershock. I'm sure tomorrow will be better, then it'll be back for round two Friday. I don't know why this happens to me, it's not fair. I suppose that's life.

I tried to keep my mind free from worrisome thoughts by staying outdoors most of the afternoon. I took pictures of the joeys, cats, and a few other random things.

We're really been trying to work with our new girls, Ever and Saoirse. They're so unbelievably crabby. You can't do anything without them screaming at the top of their lungs. As if that's going to keep us away, it just makes us stand and talk to them more. But they're scared and are still trying to settle -- even thought it's been nearly 2 weeks. I just wish they we're SO crazy and mean and hated us so. Maybe this time next month things will be entirely different.

Since I'm not really up to much at the moment, I'll just leave it at that and let you all enjoy the pictures I took today. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Zoe's photo session:











Finally! Some pictures of the creme girls with the camera:












Pictures from around the yard:

















Joey pictures:

Esther



















Enzo



















More yard/cat pictures:

































These are from last night:






No comments: