A belated Easter dinner...

Everyone arrived for dinner today -- apparently nearly at dawn, at least that's what my aunt said. My mom and Bob got here at 8 AM, they live almost 2 hours away, so you can imagine how early they left. Anyways, they all had dinner before us, which is nothing new and something we prefer. We did arrive in time to help with the dishes and chat for a while.

I've stated this before, but my aunt literally lives like 100 feet from us, so there's lots of convenience when there's a dinner to be had. After everyone was done eating, my mom came over to hold the joeys. This is typically the highlight of her trip -- she's the only person that loves joeys as much as we do. Thankfully Kira and Logan's babies are super sweet and welcome strange hands.

Speaking of, after everyone left for the day LaVaughn and I took the joeys out for a photoshoot. The lighting was terrible today. It was cloudy, dense, and extremely dark. You can imagine that the pictures didn't turn out well. At least I got them, I know Esther's new mom is dying for pictures. I'm pretty sure Sara is equally excited, she's just a busy bee that rarely has time for internet.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. LaVaughn and I spend the majority of our evening outdoors running the ducks inside. It's been an off day all day, no joke. There's just something off with the alignment, something unsettling. I guess that's a good excuse for me to cut and run...

Love & Peace

-Megan

I didn't get many after dinner pictures, unfortunately:


Love colored eggs for Easter.








Gotta have a couple picture of Mr. Bart:



And now time for joey pictures! Here's little Esther:




















And now for Enzo:




















More musings from around the yard:




I love the willow tree branches.

They're so pretty.




Then I saw this hideous looking spider:





Now back the the normal, musings and cats:













Lastly, some of Fletcher:



No comments: