A 50% chance of nothing...

It's been a piss-poor week. Things quickly went downhill Tuesday night/Wednesday morning when I had my stupid anxiety attack. It was like I said -- things got better yesterday, but today I'm all nervous and jittery. I hate it. I hate feeling like this, it sucks and makes things miserable.

I think things would have been better if things weren't SO weird and uncomfortable yesterday. I don't know what it was, yesterday was just an off day. It's been an off week, I'm telling you. I'm kind of looking forward to work tomorrow, maybe it'll keep me occupied long enough to stop obsessing and worrying about everything.

I was fairly productive yesterday. I cleaned all the drop trays, vacuumed, and changed pouches. That was nice, I honestly didn't think I would end up doing much of anything yesterday. LaVaughn and I also got all of our old fleece out and organized it. I cut out a few cage sets, then we separated all the solid fleece yards from the smaller pieces that will just make pouches. I wish we would have done more, but we did enough.

I'm not sure what I have planned for today. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can make the best of today. There's a 50% chance that we'll go to Poplar Bluff and pick up Resident Evil 2 Revelations, but I'm not sure. That's what I wanted to do yesterday, but we didn't because everything was weird and sucked. I guess we'll see how today goes -- it's still fairly early, after all.

I suppose that's all for now. I need to go shower and/or drink some coffee. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Updated to add pictures from this evening:


It was kind of dark today, so the pictures didn't turn out great.

I do like this one, though.




Of course the cats came to visit while we were waiting for the chickens to go in:





Jasper is so pretty.












Mason just loves attention.






Cersei does too, she just doesn't want to admit it.



She's too cute.








I'm obsessed with this tree and these shrooms.








This oddly reminds me of a floral ferris wheel.




These are the pictures from yesterdays fleece organization:


Cutting a cage set out.

This is all solid yards of fleece -- both boxes!

Pouch fleece.

And pre-cut and packaged cage sets.

No comments: