The Happiest of Easters...

On occasion a family dinner will be postponed due to lack of members. Since my aunt was having the dinner and her husband wasn't going to make it, we decided to wait a few days. He's going to be home by midweek, so it's not really a big deal to hold it off for a few days.

My aunt still cooked dinner, but it was a very scaled down beans and cornbread. Satisfying and delicious.

While LaVaughn and I waited on the chickens to retreat to their coop, I stumbled upon a very large nest of eggs. I kid you not, there had to be over a dozen eggs in the old doghouse down by the chicken coop. Pulling those out and breaking them was the highlight of my day. There's irony all over me actually finding eggs today.

Aside from all of the Easter fun, I managed to get some pictures of the new joeys. They're unbelievably cute. Sara is so lucky that she's getting Enzo -- this is one I would keep for sure. Speaking of, I think we might have Esther sold. I absolutely do NOT like marketing joeys until they're a couple weeks old. SO much can go wrong within a couple days, I made sure that this chick knew that.

I confided in Tracy on the asking price for this little girl and she told me to shoot for $1200-$1500. As much as I wanted to relay the $1500 price to the girl, I went with the lower, but equally as good $1200. I just hope everything works out and that's how much we get out of her. Since we're making absolutely nothing on Enzo, this will help. Well, we're getting 6 bonding pouches and a tent, so that's fair enough to me.

Well, I believe that's everything that I needed to cover. I know I haven't blogged at all the past few days, I apologize. I'm actually in the process of "playing" the Sims, so I'll leave it at that...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Mr. Bart:





My classy boots and Walking Dead pants. This is how I roll when I shut the chickens up late:



The idjits:





Random musings from around the yard:




My new dragon claw ring:



More randoms:











See, 12 eggs:


Here's miss Esther:
















And now for Mr. Enzo:
















Pictures from Fiday and Saturday:





She was scared of the storm.


Avocado... nom, nom, nom!

And lastly, Miss Una.


No comments: