A post of ice and fire...

Well my conclusions were right... Chloe's joeys detached last night! I guess I should call them Boone's joeys as well, but it's just so much easier to type one name. Anyways, we have a gorgeous Leucistic boy and a gorgeous Platinum boy. I only held them for a short while last night and took very minimal pictures.

Since loosing David a couple months ago, I'm playing it safe with all the joeys. I'm just now getting out of the worrying stage for Fili and Kili, which says a lot! I'm going to try and distance myself from the joeys until they're at least a week old.

LaVaughn and I watched Neighbor's last night... seriously good stuff! The trailers have looked hilarious for 6 months now, but we always fear the worst for new age comedies. I was holding out hope for this one, mainly because I'm a huge Seth Rogen and Zac Efron fan. And I was right, they're hilarious together. Of course, there are certain parts that are a little too ridiculous, but overall, definitely worth the watch.

After we had our little movie night, I got all 5 of the joeys out in a bonding pouch so that we could socialize them. Still, to this day, I am head-over-heels for Declan. There is just something special about that boy that I can't put my finger on. Yes, he's gorgeous, but that's not it. He's just so sweet and outgoing! He'll let you doing anything to him as well, which just adds to his awesomeness. I don't know where I stand about keeping him. We have a couple girls interested in him, but I'm just not sure if I'll be able to part with him. Sigh...

I'm becoming obsessed with Chinese food. It's not just me, though, LaVaughn is as well. We had only gone in and ate a couple times -- both of which we enjoyed -- but we both so desperately wanted to do the whole 'take out' thing instead. Neither of us are fans of sitting down to eat in public, minus going to the park, of course. It's just such a small establishment, which makes it hard to get everything to go. Cause they basically just let you take however many containers you want and have a free for all.

And, of course, the food/buffet is right up front, so you're basically on center stage for others amusement. We swallowed our pride a couple weeks ago and finally went through with it. Apparently that's all it took, because today was the 3rd time in 2 weeks that we've gotten take out -- it's addicting!

I feel really weird having said all of that. Like who really cares about our take out phobia? I feel creepy now, I think I need to go. Maybe this video >> CLICK HERE << will take your mind off of it. If you can't see it, feel free to shoot us a friend request. ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the gorgeous twin boys, Lucian and Lestat:



Lestat The Plat







Lucian The Leu







My precious Declan being adorable:








Miss Fiona having a nap:




Our afternoons:

Coffee

Barefoot Contessa

The ducklings and their nightly bath:

"Peas!"

"Attack!"

"Mission accomplished."









Jon and Robb sitting on LaVaughn's hand.

Jon sitting on my hand.






No comments: