Tie me kangaroo down, sport...

I honestly don't see how it's the first day of May already. After all, we don't live on the East coast, we should be experiencing 70+ degree weather already! Not that I'm complaining, though, I love the cold weather. If it were up to me, I would live in Alaska.

I'll probably be complaining next week when the weather is rumored to be in the 80s. Shutter!

I know I don't normally talk about movies anymore. Well, I guess I do if they're worth talking about -- which this one is, so no worries! It's Wolf Creek 2. Yes, I know, they made a sequel! I was as surprised as you are right now, especially since there were no previews for it. Well, word of advise... watch it! It's so, so good, just don't read any of the reviews for it before you do. They all tell you to steer clear, which I don't understand. One review in particular said that what they didn't like about it was because "the gore wasn't there". Did you not watch the same version I did? Maybe you watched the director's cut? There's WAY more gore in this one, which makes for some very memorable parts. So yes, watch it!

In completely random, but I must get off of my chest news... our turkey, Lilith, is brooding! Which is awesome news, because she's also laying now! We've decided to let her brood away in hopes of hatching out a couple little turkeys late this month. Since our rogue hen goose is also laying, we decided to steal about 6 of her eggs and hide them all under Lilith, who is more than happy to sit on. Now lets just hope everyone hatches!!

Another random subject, but LaVaughn and I attempted an Eclair Cake a short while ago. It's quite simple, actually, but that's mainly because it's not an actual Eclair, it's a cheater version. All it calls for is: pudding, whipped topping, graham crackers, and an icing that you must make yourself. You can find the recipe for it HERE, among others. We'll know more about it tomorrow, when we actually get a chance to taste it. The only downside to this cake is that it has to sit in the fridge overnight. Boo!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I managed to get new pictures of ALL the joeys a little while ago. They're kind of spur of the moment pictures, so don't expect greatness. They are cute, though, and most of the joeys did awesome in posing for me.

Speaking of joeys, Chloe has been letting her little BOYS hang out quite a bit lately. They just need a tad more fur until they're ready to detach, which should be no later than next week. We for sure have a leu and a plat. He doesn't appear to be a TPM, so just a regular little plat this time around. I'm excited.

Well I believe I've said enough. It's time to go feed the gliders and give the ducks a bath. Not a big bath, just one in the sink. I'll be sure to edit this blog and add pictures at the end.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's a little preview of Chloe's plat boy:



Declan in all of his radiance:







I so love that face!






He's so cute!





Miss Fiona and all of her cuteness:
















This picture is just to die for!!



Mr. Neal and all of his glory:



Ugh, that face!








Eep! This one is so cute!!








Mr. Fili:


















Mr. Kili:


















Here are a few pictures of the Eclair cake:

The top layer of graham crackers.

Some of the mess.

Drizzling the chocolate top.



The finished product.

Updated with pictures of the ducklings bath!!

















No comments: