R & R for Memorial Day...

I'm finally starting to feel like my normal self again. You'd be surprised how long it takes someone to recover from staying up 24 hours. Not to mention, working two 8-9 hours days right after that. At least things are starting to settle and get back into their normal swing.

Since I worked all weekend, I planned on taking things easy today, which didn't really go as planned. I mean, I didn't do anything strenuous or severely tiring, but I was still up doing something! I started by taking pictures of the joeys, which was long overdue. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't turn out as well as I wanted them to, but they're decent.

It was getting late by the time I got around to pictures, but that's because I cleaned the rat cage then took a shower right before. The sun was setting and the lighting was not in my favor. I like to take nice, bright pictures! Since I use the macro setting and no flash, the quality of the pictures kind of rely on the lighting. Hopefully I can get some better ones after tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the back tire on the right side of the car is going flat, so I'm going to have to stop by the shop on my way to work tomorrow and get it fixed. I know, super fun way to start the work day! I already called them and let them know that I would probably be late. Luckily, they were cool with it. Now lets just hope all goes well tomorrow at the shop!

Since I have nothing else to do the rest of the evening, I'm going to spend it doing absolutely nothing. Hopefully your Memorial Day has been as (semi) relaxing as mine.

Love & Peace

-Megan

The dickhead geese:




Camille.

Tina, and not sure who the other one is.


Ash.

Harley.

Lucian:











Lestat:











Fili:














Kili:














No comments: