Randomness to end the week...

Well we got the remainder of our Walmart order today. Everything that arrived came in a box half the size of the one the nail polish came in yesterday, only this box had a nice size container of face cream, a big bottle of vitamins, a box of hair oil, and two more nail polishes. For as long as I live, I will never understand the way Walmart ships.

The ducklings are almost too big for the bathtub now. When they dive, they like to kick their little feet up out of the water as they go down, splashing about a gallon of it on LaVaughn and myself. It's super cute to watch, but not so fun to wear. We're considering a mini pool for them for the remainder of their time indoors.

For the past couple nights, LaVaughn and I have been bra training the warriors three. Neal and Fiona do great -- they usually pass right out after we put them in our shirts. Declan is a completely different story. He's so adventurous and outgoing... it's exhausting. He has managed to fall asleep in LaVaughn's pocket a time or two, but not for long. He usually likes to sleep in my hands.

This entire blog is such a mess. It's not composed well or coming together as a whole. It's probably because I'm just not in the mood to post. So... on that note, I'm going to end it there.

Love & Peace

-Megan

More Maybelline Color Show. This time it's Polka Dots!


The ducklings swimming:












Fili and his cute sleeping habits:





Kili and his cute face:




Neal sleeping in my shirt:




A beautiful moth that was a tad bit obsessed with me:








No comments: