Oh the jubilation of living in a small town...

We had to meet my aunt in Piedmont today so that she could drop her truck off and we could give her a ride home. This is something we've had to do through the years, so it's like clockwork. We ended up missing each other a couple different times and lost about 45 minutes in the process. Yeah, so not going into details about that horrible ordeal. Mixed emotions were had about the incident, but everyone was chill in the end.

While we were waiting, we had the misfortune of witnessing a local from Piedmont. Said person had on, now wait for it... a pink hat, blue shirt, and RED pants! I was about to freak out, lol. I mean, who pairs colors like that? To each their own, but wow.

We got home in just enough time to go down to the chicken coop and feed the ducklings some noodles. They LOVE noodles, it's like duck-crack or something. I can't imagine how they'll react when they get to try mealies for the first time. I'm hoping the rest of the flock will take to them okay, cause it's really starting to be a pain moving them in and our of their cage inside the coop. Oh how I long for the days they can live in harmony.

Omg, how have I not mentioned this yet!?!? LaVaughn bought me The Hobbit!!! It's the leather bound pocket edition that I feel in love with in the store. It arrived in the mail yesterday -- I don't think I've put it down since, lol. I am, however, scared to touch it too much. I'm worried that something will get on it, or I'll crinkle a page.

I suppose that's all. I imagine if there was anymore excitement I would have shared it by now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the one of a kind outfir:



A dung butterfly:


The ducklings:



The Hobbit:

I LOOOOOOVE this!!!


Your friendly neighborhood opossum:


He loves Casey's cookies.


See it gripped in his greedy hands?







"Nom, nom, nom!"


And Toby:


No comments: