Reunited and it feels so good...

I honestly didn't think my mom, Jake, and Jeff would stop by today, but they did! When I got up around 1(ish), there were two messages on the answering machine from her, saying that they were leaving Eminence and wanted to know if we were home. That was around 9 AM, then there was another one left at 11:30, I believe. I figured they were half way to Perryville, but around 1:30, they pulled up!

We all sat around the table for a while, then ventured out to see the ducklings. After that, we sat in the living room for a good 30 minutes holding all the joeys -- and the occasional adult gliders. Needless to say, the joeys were a BIG hit with my mother.

After that, we tried to find the kittens. Long story short, they're alive and they're still living in the boat. Unfortunately, they weren't out there, so we had to pass.

That's when we all opted for a photo session. I'm usually not a fan of having my photos taken, but since I figured we wouldn't see them again for another year, I was happy to do so. Believe or not, these photos actually turned out pretty well, which was shocking. I even managed a couple collages out of some of them.

After they left we gave the ducks their nightly bath, which is nothing new. And here were are! I'm not sure what else to say, so I suppose I'll leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

LaVaughn and Jake. Look at how tall he is now!!


Mi madre.

Jeff, who is seriously awesome.

My long-haired brother. He's so cute, but desperately needs a hair wash.

Photo collage number one.

Photo collage number 2.

The ducklings!!









No comments: