Winter is coming...

I honestly can't believe how cold it's been the past couple days. It feels more like late October instead of the middle of May. LaVaughn and I were miserable yesterday when we went to Farmington. It was cold, rainy, and just completely nasty out! It's not raining today, but it's still cold. I'm sure I'll be begging for weather like this when we hit the 90s and 100s.

I took pictures of the 4 younger joeys a little while ago. The older ones (Dex, Fi, and Neo) are too squirmy outside anymore, so their pictures have to be taken indoors from now on. And since they're all staying here, there's no need for bi-weekly photo updates. I'm still in the process of pimping the other 4 joeys out.

Well actually, our leu boy, Lucian, found a home! He'll be going to a lady in Virginia. She's like so super nice, she'll be a great home for him. Not to mention, she's like head-over-heels in love with him already. We have another lady interested in our plat boy, Lestat, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Lynsie already paid for Kili, like 2 weeks after he was OOP. Tracy is having second thoughts about getting Fili. Apparently she's going to be teaching some type of class at church and needs to downsize on some of her cages. Therefor, she doesn't want to add another glider at the moment. She was talking about maybe sending us her BFBB girl, but I think she's decided to keep her. Fine by me, but I do hope we can get a sibling of hers in the future.

So there's a good chance Fili will be available. I'm hoping he will be able to find a home, which hopefully wont be a problem -- just wait until you see his pictures from today!

Part of our Walmart.com order arrived today. We received 2 nail polishes in a box the size of a box of cat food. It was SO pathetic! The nail polish we got is so awesome. It's Maybelline Color Show Street Art, then another type of bronze Maybelline nail polish. My absolute favorite brand! I already painted my nails with it, which you'll be able to see below.

LaVaughn and I decided to go for another drive tonight, which is becoming a new normal for us. Unfortunately, about halfway down our road, I realized that I left the camera. I was distraught! Luckily, I had the phone with me, which I used to take photos today. I am so lost without that camera within my reach. I know I had to fret about it for a good 10 minutes before I finally shut up. Poor LaVaughn.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Declan being a little monster!

Look at the size of this box.

Now look at what was inside it... pathetic.

Check out these awesome Maybelline nail polishes, though!

I LOVE the Maybelline Color Show Street Art. It's awesome!!

Time for joey photos!

Lucian









Lestat









Fili









Kili








This picture is just priceless!


Check out my awesome Maybelline Street Art on top of Maybelline Bronze!

I just love my Maybelline Street Art nails.

Camera phone pictures from our drive:

This is a very cryptic looking picture of the church with the sunset behind it.


Gorgeous sunset through the field.




Gotta love those African sunsets, lol.



Gorgeous!


I believe this was LaVaughn's favorite. With good reason!


No comments: