On a long and lonesome highway...

I really don't have any super, edge of your seat exciting news to share, but I do have over 2 dozen pictures! I've learned my lesson about getting pictures backed up. I hate when I have a blog that has over 50 pictures, it just bogs the whole thing down. And considering we have piss poor internet service, it takes forever to upload that many.

I do have a bit of news to share, I suppose. I'm not sure, but I think Chloe's joeys will detach today. If not today, then for sure tomorrow. Just before we left for BB, I decided to go check on them and see how they were. To my surprise, the little plat boy was detach and sitting next to his mama! Of course, I snatched him up, but only for a few seconds.

I suppose we'll know more tonight!

Okay, so now time for some photos of our drive! Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Chloe and her boys:







The wild one:


Our drive down BB:





I love this majestic looking bridge.





This is also very majestic. I don't even know what this is reminding me of right now.




This reminds me of an African sunset.






I love this spider web.



No comments: