This goes out to all the mother's out there...

Since my actual mother lives hours away, all I could do was tell her Happy Mother's Day in one of the most trending ways... on Facebook. I tagged her in a post and messaged her, but never heard anything back. I intend on calling her later in hopes of reaching her.

Since my aunt -- who is like a mother to me -- lives just a jump and a skip away, my sister and I decided to treat her. We got her a card, a beautiful rose, took her out to dinner, and out for dessert. It was so nice to finally do something nice to her, because her compassion, love, and kindness knows no boundaries when it comes to us. I wish we could have taken her into the bigger city for dinner, but our local restaurant sufficed.

Unfortunately, all the pictures I took of her are on my phone. I have a love/hate relationship with taking pictures on that phone. I love the ease and convenience, but getting them on the computer when I need them is a bitch.

Well, I hope all the mama's out there had a spectacular Mother's Day! Until next year, ladies...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Now for the random pictures from yesterday until today:

Kira, as you can tell, was totally ecstatic over her nail trim.

I can't believe how dark she's gotten over the years.

Chubby little Seamus.


He's so pretty.

And has such a snub nose.


Pretty boy!!




Zoe's feet. I love how they're stacked on top of each other.

A beautiful rose.

This was our rose to auntie Sharon.

This is seriously like the perfect peach colored rose.


The sunset from our drive down BB.


Here's another African sunset! Although I'm sure it would be much more beautiful there.




This is spooky, dark red shot of the sun. All of this by only messing with the exposure.


And lastly, a jet.

No comments: