No Bake Eclair Cake = Deliciousness!

Okay, that Eclair cake turned out WAY better than I ever imagined! It's like seriously one of the easiest and tastiest things ever, and that's saying a lot. We see recipes online or on Facebook all the time, but never execute them this well -- this if we try them at all! Most of the time we're like, "Oh wow, we need to try that!" and then we never do. I don't know why we went through with this one.

The ducklings got to play in the bath for the first time today. We tested them last night with a little water in the sink, of course they loved it. We figured they were big enough today for an actual bath. We kept the water high enough for them to get their feet wet and clean themselves, but not too high. We don't want them to exhaust themselves.

As they get older, we'll deepen the water. Unfortunately, I wont get to play with them anymore until Monday. I have a very strenuous work weekend on the horizon and wont have time for much else. Gotta love those 9 hour shifts!

Unfortunately, I don't have anything else to blog about today. I know, a blog of cake and ducklings -- how exciting!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Just look at that gorgeous and simple Eclair cake.

I don't know if Eclair cakes are baked to begin with, so I call it no bake Eclair cake. I could be wrong.

Now time for ducklings!!









Drying off:




No comments: