The theory of landscapes...

It was such a gorgeous day today. It was a tad chilly, but the sun made it bearable. Other than the harsh brightness at times, the lighting was spectacular.It's been so long since I've been able to go outside to take pictures and not freeze to death!

For some reason all my photos from today are landscapes. Nothing wrong with that, just weird. I honestly don't care what type of pictures I take, I was just happy to actually DRIVE somewhere and take pictures. And now, since this blog is going to amount to nothing more than sharing pictures, I'm going to leave it at that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from around the yard:




Pictures from downtown:

I particularly love this one. Train yards are so awesome.











Pictures from the graveyard:














Not sure why these are at the bottom, but here are more pictures from around the yard:






No comments: