It's official...

We finally started our new glider routine today. I think I've mentioned this before, but we're now going to dedicate each day of the week to one of our cages of gliders. How awesome is that? When we get our new tent, we can do tent time on these days as well. For now we're limited to bonding pouch time, nail trims, and an overdose of treats. I think they'll be okay with that.

Speaking of gliders, I finally got some new pictures of our remaining 3 joeys. It's only been what seems like a year. That's not bad, is it? It wont be long until these guys are gone and our new set of joeys will be here. Exciting stuff!

Aside from taking pictures, I also managed to do ALL the gliders nails, not just the one pair. We had nothing else going on, so why not.

We're also starting the intro process with Ellie and the trio. We've been pouch swapping and today, cage swapping! She's all alone now, so we really need to get this intro ball on the road. I just hope everything goes well this time around.

I believe that's all for now, I'm pretty exhausted. I did all of that, then we went to town. It's definitely time for coffee and Netflix!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures from yesterday:














And now some pictures (mainly of the gliders) from today:


Here's Neville:











Here's Evan:











And here's Evie:











Here are some pictures of Seamus in a really small pouch:




Mrs. Kira and her dark coat:






A bug:



Some new neon gel nail polish:



And lastly, another bug and quite possibly my favorite picture this month:



No comments: