Friends in low places...

My mom and Biker Bob stopped by today -- super interesting, just going to leave it at that. I love seeing her, I like seeing Bob on occasion, but he can be SO weird at times. Especially when I have my Doe Boy shirt on that says, "Go ahead, poke me!". I know he's like old and used the term "poke" before, but I honestly wish he would say such inappropriate shit sometimes. Especially in front of my aunt. It's just, ugh.

The only reason they're in town is because she's driving my aunt to her doctor tomorrow. I was originally going to do it, but with my car being in the shop, it's proved impossible. She only has a gigantic truck that I'm physically incapable of driving, so she's left to the mercy of my mother. Still not sure why Bob had to tag along.

In other news, Ellie and Declan are still doing great together! We tried to get Fiona in with them, which failed miserably. Actually, things went well at first, but as soon as everyone got out of the pouch and started playing in the cage, it was on. Fiona and Ellie fought non-stop. Fiona was the instigator, 100%. After that Ellie and Neal started fighting, so everyone had to be separated into pairs again.

I'm hoping everyone is together this time next week. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to close with the satisfaction of know that Bart isn't afraid of the camera anymore. The only pictures I've been able to get are of him running, hunkered down against the house, or of him off in the distance. For some reason he's petrified of the cameras shutter. Well, he was -- it's like he's never been frightened of it before. I took loads of pictures, all of which showcase his personality and beauty. So happy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Knights of the round table.



Here's Bart's close-up:






Isn't he gorgeous? Seriously??








I just love that face.








Here are pictures of the trio while they were being docile:





They're so pretty together.

Neal hadn't been factored in yet.



And lastly, a picture of my mama:



No comments: