So caught up in you...

That title rings true to how I feel about Sons of Anarchy at the moment. I'm literally obsessed with the show and want to go so far as to track down an MC and join. I honestly wouldn't care what their initiation would be either. I'm so glad that LaVaughn and I are on the same page with the show, I honestly don't know how well we would get along if she didn't want to watch and obsess about the show as much as me.

That's kind of beside the point right now. We just got back from Cape a short while ago -- my aunt had to have another injection in her back. Out of all the long and heinous drives out there, the drive to Cape is one of the worst. It didn't help that I got up at 8 and was running on 4 hours of sleep, but the drive is terrible none the less.

I'm already on my second cup of coffee and plan on swallowing one more before the nights over. It's only 8, I plan on staying up until at least 3 in the morning. Caffeine is a must!

Aside from the grueling drive there and back, the day wasn't very eventful. The most exciting part was stopping at the grocery store in Marble Hill -- that is seriously one of the creepiest places I've ever been! The town is just so... unusual! Stopping was a requirement, our gliders were completely out of veggies. They're pretty stocked up now! There are two 1 gallon freezer bags full of veggies. Not to mention the sweet potatoes and peppers that aren't in the mix.

Speaking of glider food, we ordered our very FIRST kilo of Wombaroo powder the other day. It's only $25 more to get 3x as much powder. In the long run we're saving close to $50 -- or getting two boxes free. We'll soon have enough Wombaroo to make 44 batches of HPW, so we shouldn't need anymore until next year.

I also ordered some bee pollen to accompany.

Speaking of ordering stuff, we also ordered 6 more yards of fleece from Joann's while they were having a 60% off sale. SUPER stoked to get those! Speaking of sewing, we're actually planning on cutting into and sewing some of the fleece that we've been harboring for months. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. After all, we need to move out what we have before we get our new stuff.

With that being said, I'm out!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's a bird I harassed while I waited in the car:






All the glorious veggies from today (minus the peppers and sweet potatoes):





Of course, some cat pictures:





No comments: