Time isn't on my side...

Been spending a lot of time with family the past few days -- against my will, lol. Not really, of course. It's left no time for blogging, unfortunately. Not like I've had a whole lot to blog about lately, honestly.

My mom decided to go home today, but my aunt and uncle have still been around, which I'm fine with. My uncle likes to aggravate all the time, which I find hysterical -- my aunt, not so much. I guess that's what life on the road does to you, so it's understandable. He's been really good this time, though, nothing too severe.

Every time they come over, they bring their puppies, Max and Otis. My aunt literally lives next door, so I see the puppies every day, humans or no humans. Those dogs take the best pictures! They sit so still and look at the camera, like directly in the camera! It's kind of odd, considering they're so young and haven't been around me that much.

It's so nice to have days off. I love nothing more than to spend the day outside, taking pictures. I worked so hard and so late last night -- sometimes I can't deal with that type of work environment. If people weren't so idiotic, it wouldn't be so bad. It's the people that live in Ironton that make me realize why I prefer animals over people.

I know this is off subject, but Aubrey finally went to her new home yesterday. It's been months since she's been ready -- I honestly didn't think she would ever get her. She's settling in well, which comes as a surprise, considering she's a very finicky glider.

I suppose that's all for now...

Love & Peace

-Megan










No comments: