Don't forget to change the oil!

I got off work at 5 on Sunday, it was so awesome. I'm an afternoon to late night person, so I like never get off before 9 PM. It's cool, I'm used to it now. It just makes short shift days when I get off before 7 even more enjoyable.

It couldn't have come at a better time, because Doug asked if they could get Oni that day. They were running a little behind, so I had time to jot over to the store for glider veggies before they made it. It wasn't more than 10 minutes later that Kyan gave me a call and I met them at Subway.

They also bought 3 of our old wheels, which I brought with me. We haven't been using them, so someone may as well get some use out of them. They've needed new wheels for a while now -- and we needed more space in the garage, so it was a win/win. They also brought me a little something... fleece! 6 yards of it! Well, 3 of the print and 3 of the solid. I asked Kyan how many sets he was wanting out of it. To my surprise, he only wanted 1! There will be plenty left over, so there's a good chance we'll make ourselves one as well.

Later Sunday night Doug messaged me and told me that they had already done intros with her and Zac. Surprisingly enough, they LOVED each other! This is fantastic news because Oni and her mom were super close, so she wouldn't have done well alone.

I had to drive LaVaughn to the hospital yesterday so that she could have some tests ran on her legs. Apparently she's having some circulation issues and needed further testing done. I'm very curious as to what they find.

I've spent the majority of today sewing and pimping out cage sets. I sewed a blue cheetah set and (luckily) sold it to Jennifer, the girl that adopted Lestat. I also have 3 sets "sold" to Laci. She hasn't paid for them yet, so I haven't sewn them. They're in stasis at the moment. I also have another girl that's wanting 2 barnyard animal sets and 1 fox set. I just have to find the barn animal fabric first. There's also one other girl that just wants a random 6 piece set. Now all I have to do is start on them all, lol.

My mom is coming down tomorrow and staying through the weekend. I have to drive LaVaughn to Cape tomorrow as well so that she can get another cortisone shot in her neck, so it's going to be a busy week of absolutely no sewing, lol.

I suppose that's all for now. Until next time... which isn't in the foreseeable future.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Glider food for the night! This is a mixture of strawberries, kiwi, zucchini, red bell peppers, peas, corn, carrots, and green beans. Nom, nom, nom!




Pictures of the tiniest chicken egg:
These were from yesterday before we went to the hospital.




The blue cheetah set that I sewed today:


Check out that awesome glider bucket!


LaVaughn is such a dick. Nice reminder, eh?

Here's the completed set.

Sadie and Pip's dinner.

He has to have his food chopped up EXTRA small right now.


No comments: