The first day of spring...

Today is the official start of spring, can you feel it? Today actually set a good example for the season -- it was so nice today! It was a little windy, which made things a tad cold, but it was entirely bearable. I spent the majority of my evening outdoors taking pictures. The Easter Lilies are in full bloom, so I had to take advantage.

I also got some pictures of my aunt's pups, but that's nothing new. Since they're like right down the hill from me, they come running every time they see me. I don't mind, they make awesome subjects. I don't know how many times I've used them on my Project 365 -- which is still in full swing, I might add.

I can't wait until I can broaden my photo taking. There's like nothing to photograph at the moment. The lilies and the puppies are one thing, but I NEED to be able to photograph other things once in a while. Sigh...

I suppose that's all for now. Hope you enjoy all the spring filled pictures below!

Love & Peace
... and Happy Spring!

-Megan









































No comments: