Wanted, dead or alive...

We made it back from Cape in one piece. Extremely tired, but whole. I know I've said this before, but the drive to Cape is one of the worst!

After LaVaughn finished up with her cortisone injection, we made our way to Hancock Fabric where we were planing on splurging. Our spending spree ended as quickly as it started when we realized fleece was $12.99 a yard! Normally there's a 50% sale or something, but there were no sale signs to be seen. We ended up getting 1 print and 1 solid. The solid was only $4.99 a yard, then we have a 50% off coupon for one regular priced yard which cut the $12.00 in half.

When we were checking out, I gave the coupons to the guy and showed him which one I wanted. That's when he was like, "We can't use coupons on sale items." Meaning that the fleece WAS all on sale and we put back all the fleece we had picked out for nothing. I was too annoyed at the time, so we didn't even bother going back for more.

After that, we made our way to downtown Cape so that we could get to Long John Silvers and sample their lobster bites. Unfortunately for us, we found the restaurant and tried their lobster bites. We each got a two piece fish meal with fries and lobsters bites. Can you guess how much it was? $24!! Yeah, no thanks! Now I remember why we eat at Captain D's all the time.

My mom's here now, so I probably wont be blogging much the rest of the week. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

This is the ADORABLE fleece we got from Hancock.

See the lobster bites box?

Now see it next to a can of cat food.

Mi madre.

No comments: