I am a material girl...

I didn't cut, sew, or do anything productive yesterday, but that's mainly due to the fact that we had yet another winter storm blow through. And that just really made things stressful. I don't know what it is, but snow just turns me into a blob. It's like it sucks all of the energy out of you -- anyone else have this issue?

I did, however, cut out cage sets today, so it evens out. I ended up hacking out 4 - 6 piece sets. I know, I'm pretty awesome. Selling that owl cage set in less than 40 minutes inspired me to want to do more, so that's what I'm going to try to do. I'm hoping that I can finish cutting everything out tomorrow and sew some Saturday. Call me ambitious, but that's just what I'm feeling right now.

Whilst we're on the subject of awesomeness, we got the rest of the fleece we ordered from Joann's. Omg, it's stunning! They're all cute, one is really cute, and then one is just breathtaking! I'm contemplating keeping one for us. It's so incredibly sad, but I already want to order more fleece.

Now lets just hope that all of the hard work I'm putting into these sets pays off in the days to come.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are all the sets I cut out today.

And now for the fleece that arrived today,

No comments: