I didn't mean to be obscene...

You ever have one of those days where you just desperately want to break out the old games and give them a go? That was me today. All I had on my mind from the time I got up was Splinter Cell. It's been close to a year since I've played Splinter Cell, if not longer, so it's time. Normally there would be a new one out by now, but there isn't. And unfortunately for me, there are no such games on the PS4.

After I talked myself into it, I dug the 360 out of the closet, cleaned it up and was ready to play. My game playing was short lived when I got everything ready to go and then got creeped out by how old and creepy Double Agent was. I wasn't even in the mood after that, so I decided to not even try.

While I had it out, LaVaughn and I decided to given Frozen a try. We made it about 20 minutes into the movie before we turned it off. It's cute and all, but there's just SO much singing!

In between all of this, I managed to take a million pictures of the cats. The windows/curtains were open, so there was all kinds of natural light shining in, so it made sense to do it at the time. That's mainly what this post is about, an obscene amount of cat pictures. Hope you all enjoy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Prepare for an overload of cat pictures!


Check out those whiskers!


Her whiskers are just... wow!




Our poor Xbox is so shot, lol.



The Splinter Cell trio



This is such a sweet picture of the girls. You would have no idea that they would attack each other immediately after.







Head scratches are the best!





Even Una approves.




No comments: