The mad king...

Since my aunt has so many issues with her back, LaVaughn and I volunteered to take her puppies to our vet for their neuter. We also agreed to watching them for the next couple days to make sure everything went okay.

I'm still mad at them, but I couldn't help but pity them. Their eyes guilted me into buying them a burger from McDonald's before we dropped them off.

Since I misunderstood when I scheduled theirs and the joeys neutered, we ended up not having to get the joeys neutered -- that apparently all happens tomorrow. It all worked out well, considering we needed to do some massive grocery shopping. Mainly for glider fruit and honey. Man honey is expensive! I get the 72 ounces of honey -- which makes around 4 batches of HPW -- which rings in at a staggering $15! It just amazes me how expensive some things are.

After we got done shopping, we made our way to my aunt's house where we proceeded to fix her and mom dinner. Things were made especially awkward when we noticed the Orkin man was still there. He was there until 6:30 -- the entire time we were cooking! I wanted to shoot myself.

Now all is good and quite. We have to go pick the puppies up tomorrow and get the joeys neutered, so it should be an overall boring day...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures of my mom and aunt:






The drive to and from Fredericktown:





No comments: