If I say to you tomorrow...

My rest filled days were short lived today when I had to drive LaVaughn to the hospital for some tests. She didn't have anything major take place, just some ultrasounds on her legs to make sure everything is circulating properly.

She had to be there at 2, meaning we had to be up and out the door no later than 12:30. She got up at 11 I believe, I awoke shortly after at 11:30. 

After we arrived at the hospital, she filled out her insurance information and was taken back less than 15 minutes later. It took around the same amount of time for them to do everything they needed to do. I'm still not sure of everything that happened, I didn't go back with her.

By the time we left (close to 2:30), we were both starving! We normally eat late in the evening, usually after 5PM. So being hungry at 3 in the even was just weird and unsettling. We decided to act on our hunger and get something to eat on our way home. It was weird to eat so early, but I think my stomach was about to each my backbone. 

At least we didn't have to cook when we got home. We just fed the animals and were done. See you all Monday!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some completely random/awesome pictures of the cows that live up our road:


Yes, there are babies!



I know it's weird, but I love the way this cow in the field turned out.










Love messing around with sun pictures.






Little acorn shells.


The rays just look so awesome sometimes.

And now pictures from yesterday:

The crows are rather enjoying the light dusting of snow that we got.

Miss Ellie and Miss Aubrey.

Aubrey is such a gorgeous TPM.







And Ellie is such a gorgeous leu.





Those ears!



They're too cute.

The end.


No comments: