When you have nothing better to do...

What is it that I always do when I have nothing to do? Take pictures of course! Not just your boring every day pictures, pictures that have actual substance! Since all our joeys are spoken for (knock wood), it's imperative that I keep up on their pictures. After all, wouldn't you want photo updates of an animal you were buying?

Of course, there are other pictures attached as well. Like several really beautiful pictures of Una and even a couple of the rattie boys. Since play time with the boys is limited to the bathroom, the pictures don't really turn out that great. It's darker in there, which makes for dark and blurry pictures. They'll suffice for now.

Speaking of, I FINALLY got their cage ordered. And the kennels, crates, and random toys, water bottles -- the average stuff you would buy from Petco. It's only taken me FOUR days to get everything ordered, and don't think I haven't complained in the process. I've spoken to several reps, contacted them via Facebook, and even got a call from someone at their corporate office!

I just think it's bullshit that the order didn't place until after midnight when their "$20 e-cash when you spend over $100" stopped. I fully intend on complaining about that as well.

The bright side is that the order is placed and we were still able to get our 40% -- cause we ended up saving close to $50 for everything. Now we just have to impatiently wait on the order to arrive.

That's all folks! Time to enjoy the photos I have posted below...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Neville















Luna















Evan















Evie













Una's portraits:









And lastly, the rattie boys:








No comments: