The white van that could...

Believe it or not I FINALLY got to leave my house today! It was at the aid of my aunt -- she owns a huge 4-wheel drive truck -- and wouldn't have happened without her. We were seriously getting so low on things. Especially glider fruit and cat food, super scary to get as low as we did. Not to mention, we were getting low on coffee creamer and sweetener. You don't not want to be around me when I've not had my daily coffee fix.

Luckily our 40 pack of cat food that we ordered vi Walmart's "Site to Store" was ready a day early, so we were able to pick it up while we were in town. We also got our 12 pack of large cat food cans in the mail today. PLUS I picked up 6 more large cans while I was in the store. I believe we're stocked up on cat food for close to two weeks now. Bring on the snow storms! Not really...

Aside from stocking up on the necessities, we also stocked up on food that we were nearly out of -- and a few extra things that we didn't need. We picked up some stuff to make a chocolate almond cake... yes, it does sound delicious. We're going to make it using almond milk, which should be very interesting.

Speaking of, I tried the almond milk today. As much as I hate to admit it, I actually quite enjoyed it. I'd like to try a slightly better brand next time. Highland is about the only thing you can get around here, unless you wanna pay $5 for a half gallon. Yeah, not thanks!

Well, since my extremely exciting day has come to a close, I believe this post has as well. It's been quite exhilarating and exhausting, so I believe I will leave it here.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Since I didn't have to drive today (for once), I decided to take the camera with me and get some pictures of the snowy scenery. Unfortunately, there's a white van that completely ruins all of my shots. SUPER frustrating!






A "still" of my aunt.









No comments: