Be aware, prepare...

There's lots of talk about the winter storm that we're supposed to get, starting tonight and lasting up until tomorrow afternoon. Our watch was switched to a warning last night -- now we're expected to get up to 12 inches of snow. Fun! I was supposed to drive my aunt to her doctor in Cape tomorrow morning, but I highly doubt that will happen.

As of right now, we're shacked up inside the house with my aunt and her dog, Fletcher. We've all decided to ride the storm out together. Now I just wonder how much we'll actually get!

We were supposed to meet Kalie tomorrow as well so that she could get her TPM girl, Aubrey. I messaged her today and told her that wasn't likely. she was fine with it -- not like she had any other choice -- and said we would just reschedule. Since I felt so bad, I took several pictures of Aubrey on my phone and sent them to her. She was thrilled!

Speaking of gliders, we had everything arranged for Tracy to ship our creme girl and her sister tomorrow. Christina was going to pick them up from the airport and hold them until Thursday. Doug and Kyan were going to pick them up and we were all planing on meeting Thursday evening for dinner. After all, they still need to get Luna and the 3 wheels they're buying from us.

Now all of our arrangements have been canceled. Not sure when Tracy will be able to ship again... I'm not even sure when we'll be able to get out of the house if we get all the snow they're calling for! Now I'm bummed, cold, and ready to see some snow. Not a bunch, just enough to satisfy my desire.

Everyone in the storms path, stay safe and stay warm!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Updated to add pictures of the rattie boys! Check the bottom for the new pictures!



Note Milla's face in background.

Una has an unhealthy obsession with Fletcher.






















No comments: