Informal formality...

LaVaughn and I made auntie dinner tonight. And when I say LaVaughn and I, I really mean LaVaughn. Well... I did make the potatoes, so I suppose it was both of us. Anyways, we made Italian chicken, potatoes, and pasta. Everything was quite "fancy", all the way down to the homemade coconut cake -- which was unbelievably delicious. Unfortunately, our fancy little dinner ended at the Sponge Bob mac and cheese. It's actually quite comical if you think about it.

In even more exciting news, our Petco stuff arrived today! The UPS man wasn't able to drive down our road, so he gave us a call and met us at the end of our road. We still can't get the car out, but my aunt's HUGE 4-wheel drive truck made it out without giving it a second thought.

I'm so happy that we finally have it. Not only did we get our shipping crates for the two joeys we have to ship, but we also got the rats a new cage and loads of accessories -- Sookie too!

Like always, there will be several pictures below of everything we received.

Love & Peace

-Megan

And now for the several pictures that require no caption...



























We FINALLY have the jumbo packs of treats at our store!

And now for all the Petco stuff:













The rat boys new cage.



Sookie's new decked out cage.


This little hamster hideout is the cutest!

No comments: