And out the door I went...

Today I faced yet another long and tiresome drive to Cape. I've gone to Cape more in the last year that I have in the last 10 combined! I've taken my aunt several times, taken LaVaughn a couple times, then drove over to see my mom when she was in the hospital. It's a drive like no other, you can be so close to home, yet you're an hour away that ends up lasting 3.

It's just an all around miserable drive. But, I don't mind doing it for my loved ones -- which I can count on one hand, but that's an entirely different can of worms.

It wouldn't have been such a bad drive if I didn't have to get up at 9. It didn't make things any better when I didn't fall asleep until after 4 -- yeah, we've all been there before. It seems like the smallest things will wake you up, or keep you from falling asleep all together.

We met up with mom while we were there. She lives there, so it's a guaranteed meet up most times. If not, we never really know when we'll see each other again because we do live to far apart. It was nice to see her, just awkward because there wasn't really anywhere to actually sit and talk. We just hung around in the car the entire time, but it worked.

There's an infamous camel that we've talked about for almost a year now and never seen. Today was the day that he was no longer hidden. And believe it or not, I had the camera with me and now have proof that said camel DOES in fact, exist. Too bad the lighting sucked and it was a cloudy/dull/bright overcast.

So, that about sums up my day...

I'm topping the day off with Dying Light, a game which I'm OBSESSED with! And to think I didn't like this game when we first got it. I've been playing it so much the past couple days, I'm nearly done with it! With the main story line, not the entire game. So yeah, it's so on.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from the day:

This is the first time I've just taken random pictures with my new camera that aren't around the house.


She'll kill me for posting this, but I think it's adorable. Plus is shows off her new glasses.

Poor dear looks tired.

It doesn't help that she's not feeling well, but she's still beautiful.





Not sure why, but I LOVE this picture.

LaVaughn getting me back. I'll allow it because I took one of her... and posted it.

Now for the infamous camel!! I left all of these full size so that you're able to look at them large. I'm still stuck within the boundaries of a 55mm lens, so zoom is not even close to being an option:







There was also this guy.



Does this not look like the Camel cigarettes camel? 

No comments: