Snow really is a beautiful thing...

The weather was slightly warmer today. And by slightly I mean about 4 degrees warmer than it was yesterday. The fact that the sun was out had something to do with it, that same sun was also what helped enhance all the pictures I took today. Not bragging in the slightest, but some of the pictures turned out really awesome!

It amazing how taking pictures impacts my day. I get such an accomplished feeling when a picture turns out a certain way. I also feel distressed if I don't get to take a certain picture -- like if the sun set has dimmed some since I've been out, then I go into this weird panic mode and feel like I need to run back outside and take another one. I know, I'm weird. It's something I've come to terms with.

Since our road is still in really bad shape today, it looks like we still wont get our Petco stuff or our Walmart stuff. This depresses me a great deal, considering I really want the ratties new cage and all of Sookie's stuff. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.

Well, there's not really much more that can be said. Hope you all enjoy the wintry pictures I have to share...

Love & Peace

-Megan



This is the monster of all monster icicles.

It's so beautiful everywhere.

The cats enjoying dinner on their yacht.

They have a nice little hut inside the bow of the boat.


Yeah, the sunlight hitting the antenna looked pretty awesome.




As you can tell I was a tad obsessed. Not to mention, I messed with the settings a few different times.



Snow covered woods.


It looks exceptionally pretty off to the side of the house.

Check out the mass amounts of icicles.










And aunt's puppies, Max and Otis:



Max...








Both boys...








Such pretty little snow pups.


Otis...









Ah, such beauty!




I love the way the icicles look here -- it's just so breathtaking!


Now for the frozen lake...
(and some geese photobombs)




The lake really does look gorgeous covered in snow.


No comments: