Opossum pictures...

You really know you're bored and have nothing to do when your blog is titled "Opossum Pictures". I feel like it's an opening line for a hillbilly deluxe blog or something. I swear, I do get out more and don't base my enjoyment on the simplicity of marsupials. Minus, the gliders, of course.

It's so rare that you would see nocturnal animal out in the middle of the day, even more so when there's a giant dog roaming the grounds. I was kind of shocked when LaVaughn told me, but of course we had to interact with the creature and proceed to feed it bread and take it's picture, making it the star of the day.

I know you all are dying to see the pictures, so I will keep you no longer...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's my wannabe NatGeo picture of the opossum.








This is probably my favorite opossum picture of the day.


Or this one, this one is pretty cool too.

No comments: