Welcome to the world of Superbowl...

I'm sure at least 65% of the population is watching the Superbowl today, which is to be expected. I asked off for this day, mainly because I didn't want to deal with the Superbowl crowd at work -- I honestly did have intentions of watching the game, but decided against it.

Instead of doing that, I took joey pictures! It was cold, damp, and cloudy outside, so outdoor pictures were a no. Instead, I moved their shoot to the bathroom. It worked out so well the last time I did that, but they were smaller and it was sunny, not dim and gloomy. That light that was cast through the window was not in my favor, so these pictures didn't quite turn out like I wanted them to.

This is what I deal with when we have joeys in the winter months.

After that, I cleaned the rat cage. I haven't been cleaning it as often as I normally would, mainly because I don't like upsetting the girls and/or moving them around much. Sally is still in bad shape, she's nearing the end I believe. Melissa's tumor is huge and I'm completely irate about it. It's NOT fair that rats have to go through what they go through.

I do don't want to get on that subject. It doesn't take much to trigger a crying outburst.

In other news, I'm still doing well with my Project 365 (knock wood). I've taken all the 365 pictures with my camera -- which is great, cause even if nothing it going that day, I still manage to get a decent picture. Well Friday rolled around and there I sat, 30 minutes into Saturday morning and it hit me... I didn't take a picture Friday! I flew into panic mode and frantically started looking through the camera for even the smallest picture I could have taken, but no.

It's LaVaughn's fault, I had to take her to the doctor yesterday and got completely sidetracked due to the paranoia of potentially getting sick from all the sickly people in the office. Luckily, thanks to the every popular "selfie" phenom, I managed to take a picture on my phone... of myself. NOT looking forward to that being my Day 31, but what can you do?

I'm going to get back to relaxing the rest of the night. I have to get up at 9 AM (shutter) tomorrow. Yeah, not looking forward to that wake-up call, but it's for my aunt and that makes it okay.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the LONG overdue joey pictures...

Neville















Luna















Evan















Evie















And now some pictures from Saturday:


Grumpy looking Una.


Yes, this is me sporting LaVaughn's glasses.

No comments: