Love bites...

Yesterday was such a boring day. Normally Monday's are filled with tales of the weekend -- other than working my ass off, nothing really happened. Same with yesterday, nothing happened! It was a really weird, draggy, and boring day. I guess that's why I didn't blog, things were just off.

On the bright side, I did get my tax check yesterday! Woop woop! If I hadn't had to work today, LaVaughn and I fully intended on going to Poplar Bluff. Since like NO one was willing to take my shift, I had to swallow my pride and go. Not to worry, we're planning on going tomorrow as soon as we wake up. We're going to the pet stores, buying some movies from Hasting's, then topping the day off with a meal of some type. It'll be a good day... I hope!

In other news, Sookie bit me for the first time today. And not just a love tap, it was a full forced "I must safeguard myself and bite you with every fiber of my being" type of bite. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt... badly. It kind of felt like a baby alligator had clamped onto my finger for 4 seconds. She must have it a vein, because blood flow was instantaneous. It's really swollen and sore now, but I'm sure it'll be fine tomorrow.

Just to be on the safe side I soaked it in peroxide and iodine, lol.

While we're on the subject of the white devil, we're actually in the process of ordering it a new cage. Since we have to ship two joeys soon, I decided to go ahead and order their kennels and crates. Since we're getting free shipping via Petco with those 4 items, we thought we may as well order Sookie and new cage and some toys. Unfortunately, they're having some issues with their Paypal check-out process, so I'm unable to complete my purchase.

This happened once before and took nearly a week to get resolved. It's frustrating, I've been trying to order since Sunday.

Well I guess I'll go for now, it's late and I'm so ready to play the game for a while...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's my hamster wound:




Now pictures from the previous  3 days:


Hello lady bug on my finger.


I actually saved this guys life.


Quite possibly the best invention ever!

Glider veggies boiling.

Isn't it beautiful?? Gotta love tax season!

No comments: