A random filled Wednesday...

For once, I didn't have to go anywhere, do anything.. nothing! I just sat around the house today, drinking coffee.

Wait a second, I DID do something today. LaVaugh and I put all new cage sets in the glider cages. Talk about a task, I think we deserve a medal after that! It actually doesn't take long, it's just having to get down either really low, or really high. Putting all new items in, plus 2 toys in each cage took roughly 30 minutes, if that. Now maybe they'll be entertained for a little while.

I don't think I ever mentioned it here, but I entered a picture of Xander in a local 'Cutest Pet' contest and literally never heard anything back from them -- I actually forgot about it all together. Well I'm looking over the paper, not really paying attention to anything and there it is... Xander's picture on the back of the paper representing the photo contest. Um, what?? They never said anything about redistributing my picture.

I fully intent on contacting them tonight and asking why I never heard anything back from them and why they're using my picture.

I found a couple other interesting things in the paper that I'll share below. It's 100% worth the read, believe me. So, I guess that's all. I apologize for such a small, boring blog...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's some eggplant photography, just because this is the prettiest eggplant I've ever seen:




Check out this local add that I found in the paper:

Note the 3rd listing.

And the vibrating chair.

Some random pictures of my aunt:




See Xander's picture there in the paper?? Cause I do!

Miss Una. She's been having good and bad days since her surgery.


She looks so sad.

No comments: