When you're stuck, you're stuck....

Since we were blessed with lots of freezing rain yesterday and bitter cold temps today, we're still stuck! What does this mean for me? It means NO WORK! I haven't gone to work in a week -- it's complete madness and I want to kill someone. Luckily I'm not scheduled for tomorrow, otherwise I wold have to call out then as well.

I'm all for not having to go to work, don't get me wrong, but not being able to go to work for an entire week is just ridiculous! And it's not just that, I haven't left the house since Sunday! And my aunt driving me to the end of my road doesn't count -- I didn't even get out of the truck that day.

The temperatures are going be terribly bitter tomorrow and Monday, so it doesn't look like my aunt will be able to make it to her appointment, yet again! I love winter, really I do, but this is just proving to be a complete nightmare!

Luckily LaVaughn has been keeping everyone occupied with her baking. She made a coconut cake Thursday and made banana nut (minus the nuts) bars today. They're awesome, which doesn't come as much surprise. If we can't go anywhere Monday, I'm sure she'll make something new.

All of my blogs have been painfully boring since I've been stuck at the house with nothing to do except take pictures of all the snow/ice. To change things up a bit, I've decided to share even MORE pictures of snow and ice! Woohoo! The bonus is the pictures of the banana bars. Enjoy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Take a look at all of the ice we got today:









And now for the banana "bars":







Nom nom nom!

No comments: