Warm chili on a cold day...

You guessed it, we're still snowed in! I don't think I've even been stuck in the house this long before -- severe cabin fever is setting in! Today marks the 7th day that I haven't left the house, seen pavement, people, stores... nothing!! It can really wear you down after a while, but luckily I'm surrounded by things I love, like chili and my animals.

We had a nice bathroom playtime experience with the rattie boys a little while ago, They're both really starting to open up, which is awesome! Nothing says fun like having rat kisses on your cheek. Call me crazy, but I love nothing more -- short of my kitty cats. Opie (now Louie??) is a tad more timid than I'd like, but he's slowly starting to come around and show us what his personality is really like. From the looks of it he's going to be a wild one!

As pathetic as this sounds, that's really all the excitement I have to share for the day. I do have a few new pictures, but it's repetitive nonsense that everyone has seen a 1000 times. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Love & Peace

-Megan




This cat is so inappropriate.



Nom, nom... chili!

LaVaughn's banana "bars".

Bathroom time with the rat boys:




























Just look at that adorable rat face...


No comments: