Gonna catch me riding dirty...

So today's the day, the day that I've been anticipating, dreading, looking forward to, and worrying about. It's safe to say that today was filled with lots and lots of mixed emotions. I'm not going to drag this post out, so let me cut to the chase...

WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!

And not just any old car, a nice car! I am now the proud driver of a 2011 Chevy Impala LT. It's fully loaded, meaning power everything, Bose speaker system, XM radio, OnStar, heated seats, a sunroof, Bluetooth, and it only has 69,000 miles on it. And did I mention that it's a Chevy? A Chevy IMPALA!! I feel closer than ever to the Supernatural boys. Anyways, it's the perfect car, a dream come true.

Thankfully my uncle rode along with us and helped with every aspect -- it honestly couldn't have been done without him.

While we were waiting on all the financing and boring paper work, we took a short tour of what was basically a museum of the car dealerships collections. He has stuff from all over the place! Literally hundreds of signatures, authentic movie props, cars and bikes of celebrities -- with signatures, I might add. Can you imagine having that much money? So much money that you can waste it on celebrity left overs and signatures? It must be nice.

After we finished up at the car lot, we made our way to Farmington where we stopped and had dinner at McDonald's. It was weird, today was the first time I've eaten inside a McDonald's since I started working at one. Weird!

We made our way home shortly after, fed everything and then played with all of our baby ducks! Have I mentioned that we have 5 now? Soon to be 9! I love them so much and can't even think of parting with any of them.

I have to work the entire weekend, so this will for sure be my last post until at least Monday. At least it'll give be a break -- maybe I'll even have something uber exciting to blog about! Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here she is, the BEAUTIFUL 2011 Chevy Impala:








And now for a tour of the museum in Blackwell Motors:























































Looking out the window at McDonald's at the car:



Waiting for food.

My delicious sirloin burger from McDonald's.


Duckling cuteness to end the night:







No comments: