Step right up!

Not much has taken place today, other than me running outside less than 20 minutes of being awake to take joey pictures. I know, I'm dedicated. I promised their moms I would take pictures yesterday, but considering the news we got, I'm sure they understand. I also know that if I don't take them today, I might not get another chance until next Wed., which is far too long.

We're planing our itinerary for the days to come, starting with tomorrow's festival. I requested off for the Azalea Festival back in January, just to be on the safe side just in case. The closer it got, the more certain it seemed. As of now that's the plan for tomorrow afternoon.

Since my aunt is having surgery Tuesday, LaVaughn and I agreed that it would be a good idea to stay in a hotel in the town she was having surgery the night before. We took it one step further and thought it would be an even better idea to go not one, but two days early. Cause really, who likes to stay in a hotel for one day? You get all settled in the night you get there, then have to pack up and leave the next day.

This is all still up in the air -- there's a really good chance we'll change our minds last minute.

So that's the list of current events in our household. I just hope everything goes as planned and we don't have any setbacks of any type. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My early photo session with the joeys:

Esther
















Enzo















The following are pictures of a woodpecker:




The geese:



No comments: