I love you like a love song...

No work for me today. I know, I'm beginning to forget what it's like to work on a Sunday. In my defense, I thought today was Mother's Day -- which is why I originally took off. It's not, though, but at least I got to spend my afternoon watching a fat groundhog run around my yard. I know, exciting.

My mom has been here since Thursday, which was a blessing because my car quite on my Friday evening. The alternator went out halfway back from Piedmont. I barely made it to the shop in Annapolis, it actually died on me not 3 minutes after I put it in park. Yeah, that's how dead it was! Thankfully my mom was here and I didn't have to call out. It was SUPER weird driving her car, though. It's so tiny and compact, I thought I was going to take flight a couple times.

My car should be ready tomorrow, so yay!

I'm probably going to be trading it at the end of the week. It's just been one thing after another. Plus it has like 195,000 miles on it, so it's time for a trade. I just hope I can get a 2010 or later that's in my price range.

In other news, Una hasn't been feeling well at all for the past couple days. It all started Friday, of course, so there was no going to the vet. No worries, though, we're going to take her tomorrow after we pick up the car. We'll probably take Zoe too, cause I'm sure whatever Una has she has.

While we're in Fredericktown we're going to grab some vegan meat. We tried the Morning Star Chik'n nuggets a few weeks ago and loved them! We also recently tried Boca burgers -- which we've had 4 out of 5 days -- and they're awesome! I'm in no way vegan, but I am very cautious of processed meats, which is why eating vegan meat is so much easier, you never have to worry about biting into anything disgusting!

Another completely random subject, we're hatching out duck eggs, hopefully soon. I don't even know if I mentioned that we got a incubator or not? Well we did and it's full of duck eggs -- with a few turkey eggs on the side. I pray that the turkey eggs hatch, that way we would have some memory of Lilith.

Speaking of Lilith, my aunt is getting rid of the minions that killed her and two of my ducks. I can't say I'm excited because I'm going to miss them like crazy, but after they're gone we wont have to worry about them killing anything, chasing our cats, chasing cars, or anything. I just hate the time that leads up to it. Cause right now I'm the one that takes care of them.

With all of that being said I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

New Spotify app on my iPhone. LOVE THIS!

Found it here first. Best music app ever!!

Here are some pictures of me stalking the groundhog:







These are pictures LaVaughn took... doing the same thing:






Jasper!

Mason!



These boys are the sweetest ever.


No comments: