Love the way you lie...

We finally made it to the vet today, which was basically a wasted trip. It was and it wasn't, ya know? She looked and Una and assumed she had some type of URI or something, so she gave us some REALLY expensive eye cream to put in her eyes twice a day for two weeks. She said that if it didn't help to call and she would give us some oral meds -- I wish she would have given us those in the first place.

It was such a terrible drive up there. Half way across C Hwy, Zoe took a crap in the pet taxi, basically on top of poor Una. It was horrible! We had to pull over, make the cats get out of the carrier, and then I had to clean the crap out. It was horrible, it smelled horrible, and it was just HORRIBLE! Next time they're riding in two separate carriers.

Anyways, after we left the vets office we went shopping for my aunt. She needed a LOT of stuff -- good thing I actually enjoy shopping for other people. We didn't get much, we basically spent $20 on meatless meat. It's a new kick, I don't know what else to say. I can say that I'm super stoked to try the Morning Star sausage, just super stoked!

Lets rewind to before we even left the house where we're harboring THREE newly hatched baby ducks. We've already decided to keep 2 out of the 3, maybe even the third. It's so exciting, all I want to do is hold them and play with them. I think it's safe to say that these guys are going to be insanely sweet by the time we're done with them. At least I hope. We still have like 8 or so on the way, I just hope they all hatch!

I guess that's all for now. Time to go rub some terrible cream in the cats eyes. Yay...

Love & Peace

-Megan


See the tiny bottle of Terramycin?

Ah, yes! Meatless chick'n strips. Gotta love vegan meat.

Now time for duckling cuteness:








No comments: