Welcome to Auburn Place Hotel & Suites...

We went against our best judgment and decided to head over to a day early. We got here at like 6 yesterday evening. I booked and paid for our room via Priceline Saturday night, which made me super nervous. I've never booked a hotel online before and paid then as well, I'm always worried something will come up and we would need to cancel. This is why I never make plans, lol. 

Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised with the exterior -- even more so with the interior, but I'll get to that later. Check-in was a breeze, all I did was tell the clerk that I had a reservation, he asked for my name, ID and that was it. We ended up with an interior room overlooking the solardome breakfast area with two queen beds. Nice, right? 

We we walked in the room, I was kind of astonished by how gorgeous the room was. It's probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in before, and I've stayed in a lot! The beds are gorgeous, unbelievable soft and spacious! There's a flat screen LG TV with not only Showtime, but HBO as well. We have a mini fridge, microwave, and a tiny little coffee pot. There's n oversized chair, desk, and gorgeous desk chair. Completely and 100% worth every penny we paid!

Did I mention that there's an indoor pool? Cause there is! there's also several snack machines, arcade games, pool tables, Foosball, and ping pong. I'm in love, I don't think I ever want to go home, lol. That's not true, I'm unbelievable homesick and miss my animals.

Of course, we ordered pizza last night. We got a deep dish from Pizza Hut with a couple different orders of bread sticks -- it was delicious! We spent the majority of the night watching random things on TV -- did I mention that I'm lost without Netflix -- and ended the night with SVU. Of course, there was lots of internet surfing, on LaVaughn's side, I mainly talked to Doug until he left me to go fold laundry at midnight. I say he was busy, but whatevs.

As of right now we're getting ready to go ride around town. Probably going to hit up Best Buy, Hanckock, and Walmart for coffee filters and beef jerky. Who knows where else the day will take us! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are LOADS of pictures of our room/hotel:

Are these hotel beds not gorgeous??

Another one, just because I can't get enough of these beds.

Nice chair, with the flash.

The beds, with the flash.

TV/Table area.

Minus the flash.


Decently sized bathroom.



Love the sink!


This is probably my favorite. Awesome beds at Auburn Place Hotel!

The following pictures are of the lobby, hall, breakfast area, and solar dome:




The breakfast area is quite posh.




It's very Italian themed.






Beautiful wall mural.

Arcade.

Game area.


Nice pool tables.

Ping pong.










Nice indoor gazebo.

Fountain.

Fountain front table.






Terrace room... fancy!



Our room.

210
  
Pizza money. O.o

Pizza order conformation.

The bread sticks.

The deep dish Pizza Hut pizza.


Randomness from the rest of the night:

As you can tell there was a snack attack at one point.

Love beef jerky.

Messy table. O.o



My view.

The gorgeous flat screen LG TV.

No comments: