Possible hiatus...

My aunt is getting released from the hospital today -- yay! She only had to stay 4 days, which was 4 days too long, but the drain in her back just kept draining, which was the main factor that played into her release.

Her release is what lead me to my potential hiatus. She's going to need a lot of help for the next couple weeks. She wont be able to take care of her three dogs, shower alone, cook dinner, clean, or do basically anything except lie down and sit. That's where we come in. Not to mention, I'm going to be returning to work Tuesday. That on top of everything else isn't going to leave any spare time. So, like I said, it mat be a while before my next blog.

I'm saying this now, but knowing me it'll make me blog MORE!

I got out the old picture bag last night and took a trip down memory lane. These are pictures that were taken before my digital camera days -- I'm talking pictures anywhere from 2000ish to 2004. Yeah, old! I mainly wanted to go through and find some old pictures of Zoe, which I did -- she used to be so skinny!

I did come across a picture of my cousin, Brandy, the one that passed away a few days ago. That was bittersweet, almost made me stop working altogether. Then I stopped and realized, maybe I was meant to see the picture, so I smiled and kept going.

Today is been another rainy, hot, and muggy day. I really wish it would either turn into summer or revert back to spring - I'm sick of the in between. I honestly can't really think of anything else that I would like to say, so I guess I'll leave it at that. I need to get started on my nightly chores anyways.  Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Of course, Milla observed me the entire time I looked through old pictures:


Ready for a stroll down memory lane?

This is Zoe and Princess (our very first inside cat!).

As you can see, they were super close.

The best of friends.

Notice how skinny Zoe used to be?

She was just under a year in these, though.

Can you believe these were from Feb. 2003? That's 12 years ago!!





This is another cat of ours that passed away. Her name was Lizzy and she was a polydactyly.

This is another girl we used to have, Chloe.

More Princess and Zoe.

They were inseparable -- I really miss this.

No comments: