Sugar glider joey picture update!

I don't really have much to say, this is mainly going to be a picture post. Many apologies for those that look forward to my boring writing. Anyways, today didn't leave too much time for anything, but I did manage to squeeze in enough time for joey pictures. I hate going longer than a week without taking pictures, it makes me feel horrible. I think I'm doing pretty good, though -- I believe I'm close to 200 updated pictures of these two!

I also managed to snap a few other random shots of other things while we were shutting the chickens up. Nothing special, but it's something to look at. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

I never get tired of this view:



Joey pictures1

Esther























Enzo

















More randomness:










They're nuts.










Ms. Zoe



The always adorable, Fletcher:











No comments: