It's in the air...

So the last few days of been crazy busy! Between taking care of my aunt, taking care of our animals, our selves, grocery shopping, WORK, and other things, I've barely had time to breathe! Things are starting to hit their groove, so everything hasn't been as stressful as it was -- couldn't more more thankful for that!

My aunt is do extremely well (knock wood). She's walking excellently, even without her walker. She's gotten up the past two mornings without any help, super shocking. My uncle has been here to help, but he had to leave yesterday -- chalk that up to one of the creepiest days to date!

I believe I've mentioned he's an OTR driver, so his departs vary from day to day. This week he had to leave at 6:30! Yuck! We're usually in bed no later than 5 AM, but since my aunt is unable to drive at the moment, we were his lift to his truck. Which means we had to surpass our 5 o'clock bedtime and stay up until nearly 7! I woke him up at 5:30, had his coffee made, his things were packed and we were good to go. Of course things didn't go according to my plan -- he ended up talking and drinking coffee until after 6.

It was close to 7 when we got home. We rushed through brushing our teeth and hit the bed! I was a stress bomb just waiting to go off, but that was mainly due to the fact that I had to work that same day, so of course I was stressed. Luckily it didn't take me long to sleep and I was up just after noon and ready to get back to work. Long story short -- absolutely nothing has changed, it's still drama filled and full of children.

In other news, I think I have pink eye (conjunctivitis). My right eye has been red, irritated, and itchy since Monday! It got way worse last night, but has mellowed out some today -- not much. I'm alternating Visine and sugar water in hopes of clearing it up. Only time will tell.

Mother's Day also took place Sunday. We normally take the mothers our for dinner, but my mom was out of town and my aunt couldn't go out to dinner -- for obvious reasons, so we just stayed home and gave out gifts and cards. I know, boring!

Monday evening LaVaughn and I decided to cut up and freeze a few days worth of food for the gliders. We knew we would be crazy busy this week, so it would help in the long run -- and it has! I still can't believe we lucked out and found the food dishes that we use for the gliders. Our local market usually never has them, so we bought every single one they had Sunday.

I honestly can't think of anything else that's happened lately. I really haven't had time to anything special. Until next time -- whenever that may be...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures from the past few days:

Mother's Day (Sunday)







Monday


See all our new food dishes?


Tuesday
  
See my pink eye? Aka; Conjunctivitis...


And Today




This was a messed up spider on the burn barrel.z





No comments: