As of now...

I wanted SO desperately to take outdoor joey pictures today, but I just kept putting it off until I wasn't able to. I've been procrastinating for the past two days. For once there's been NOTHING to do. Normally there's something going on every day. Some place to go, someone to see, something to do -- it's always something. It's been nice to do nothing the past two days.

I still got a couple joey pictures, though. I hate when I have to take pictures of them inside a pouch, it doesn't express their true beauty. I'm hoping that one day next week I can take some decent pictures before everyone gets too old.

We received a deposit on Neville -- yay! He's going to live with a girl in Virginia. He'll be neutered before he goes and will be one of only two gliders, so I'm sure he'll get lots of attention. She seems nice enough, she has a good cage and feeds a good diet, so we're good to go.

Evan and Evie are still pending. I'm 97% sure they people are still interested in them, but I haven't received a deposit yet, so it could go either way. Since Annette decided she doesn't want to do a trade anymore, a decent amount of the joey money will be going to her to pay off Boone. Not ALL of it, but some... like $500. It sucks, but what can you do?

It's so weird, I'm so used to dealing with people like Tracy and Cindy who have practically given us gliders. They make Annette seem like a stranger we hardly know when we've known her 10x longer than the two of them combined. I don't know, it's weird. I don't want to say the wrong thing because I love them all, I just don't understand some of them.

I'm tired now and want to go play Far Cry, the best game as of now...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The beautiful Jasper:




Randomness:



Bart:


The puppies:





Neville:














Luna:
















Evan:















Evie:
















The joeys:






And now some random pictures from yesterday:

Papaya and cantaloupe!



More joey pictures:


















No comments: